Monday 1 January 2018

Goals for 2018

Happy New Year!!! I have become that typical blogger that reappears at the beginning of a new year just to disappear again. Not this time! I will kick myself in a couple of months when I have done exactly that. 2017 went by so fast and I am glad it is in the past and that I'm ready to move on and to strife to be a better version of myself as the year goes on.

It's a small list. It's an easy one. It's an achievable one which I know I can work towards.


Craft More
I miss crafting and it's one of the things I really want to make time for this year and get back into doing something I really love.

Go On Holiday/Travel
I've not been on a holiday for 4 years and I would love to take the girls away somewhere for a bit of family time. Same as travelling, I would like to see more of what's around me and where I live.

Read More
I sucked reading last year, I brought so many books from charity shops but just didnt get around to reading them so at least I have enough to get me started!

Save More
Trying to be a responsible adult. Even opened my savings account this morning so go me!

Declutter
Turns out I'm a bad hoarder and really need to stop basically. I have so many things that are just there for emotional reasons that I need to let go off because it is just wasted space. Same with buying things because I think I need them when I just want it.

Be Healthier
Eating a lot better, less takeaways and sorting out my mental health as it takes a beating some days.

I wish you all the best for 2018 and that it is filled with happiness, unicorns and all the things that make you happy!

Rhiannon xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.