Wednesday 18 October 2017

Ragdoll Unicorn

Hi there. Me again. Yeah that person that just keeps coming and going and mental health just gets in the way of me enjoying myself or doing the things I love. It's such a fucker. So while I'm in a good place then why not try and just get on with the things I keep wanting to do and just bloody do them.

Getting that crochet buzz again and loving it! Out of all the patterns out that there to try I took a look through my Pinterest and knew that this Ragdoll Unicorn pattern by Spin a Yarn Crochet was the perfect one to go with. I got the girls to help me out picking the colours for her hair and it just turned out better than I thought.


Ta da! What do you think? How cute is this pattern and it's so easy to do. There are so many other beautiful patterns across Jillian's website so go check her out if you can, I've been making quite a few of them so far that I can share with you soon!

I've missed having the crafting bug and with having had so much going on recently and in my head, getting all crafty has been the best escape for me. 

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.