Friday 21 July 2017

The Hair Diaries

Anyone who knows me, knows that I like to have different colours in my hair or experiment for all that matter with my hair. It's just one of the few things I do like about myself in some matter. My kids love it and so do their friends, I have to be one of the easiest parents for teachers to find in the playground when waiting for them to come out of school. Over the last year, my hair has gone from red to blue, then blonde and now there's some pink in it too! And it's been cut very short. Or short for me. I don't think I've had it this short for well over 10 years.


I've always just done darker colours on my hair until the last year as I never thought that anything near blonde with suit me just because of how naturally pale I am. I think for my birthday this year, I might treat myself and go to this amazing hairdresser in town who is known for her hair colours and see what fancy thing she can come up with for me. 

Do you like to do anything bright and colour or fun with your hair?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.