Tuesday 4 July 2017

How to Start a Bullet Journal


I love my bullet journal. It's turned into a piece of item I can't be without and has been a massive help for when it comes to remembering appointments, work schedules, trips with the girls or even if I've just said I'd pop round a friend's for a coffee. Actual lifesaver. Every one that I see is completely different and I love being able to search across Instagram and Pinterest for some inspiration that I can use inside my own. 

If you had thought about starting one recently, then it is so easy! Here are the basics of what you'll need:
♥ A journal. You can use any note pad that your heart desires. I've gone with Scribbles that Matter one in blue. It's A5 size and all the inside of it is dotted.
♥ Pens. Now as a bit of a stationery addict I have plenty of them around but my favourite have been the Staedlter Fineliners in a pack of 36 to just make is even more colourful. 


Next, you might want to decorate you diary or keep it simple. It is all completely up to you now. To add bits of colour in mine along with drawings and watercolour pictures I have some washi tapes, coloured pencils and paints.



If you use a bullet journal then I'd love to see what your spreads and layouts look like

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.