Tuesday 24 October 2017

Trip To The Little Pottery Studio

Half term can be hell for some parents. I'm not perfect and yes, we've already had one day where we've spent nearly all of it in our jim jams so on one of my couple of days off this week, I dragged the girls out nice and early to go do some pottery painting! We've all been to the Little Pottery Studio before and made some cute little things for the house including salt and pepper shakers ,mugs and unicorns so we picked some new additions for the house.



Both the girls loved getting their creative minds going with what to do, which colours to pick, what stamps and stickers they could use. Out of all the colours, Ophelia managed to get black in her hair. I swear that her hair just attracts everything it goes near.


I decided to do something a bit Halloween-y so I picked this cute little ghost that I gave a little floral touch to it.



Aurora and Ophelia both picked their own plate to decorate to go with the mugs that we already have a home. I forgot to take photos of the finished plates of the girls but they added their names around the outside of the plate. It won't be long until I get to pick the finished products as it only takes 7-10 days from when we finish them for our little pieces to be glazed and put in the kiln for that shiny finish. I'm excited to see how these ones turn out and can't wait to share them.

If you're ever in Lincoln and are wanting something to do then I would recommend giving the Little Pottery Studio a visit, the staff are lovely and are on hand if you ever need any help and it makes for a great treat to do with the kids or even with friends. Just make sure they have room for you when you visit.

Rhiannon xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.