Monday 3 July 2017

Goals for July


It's already more than halfway through 2017!?! How mad is that?! I don't even know where the time has gone, but I need to give myself a big kick up the arse and get things done. The rest of the year is going to be pretty busy and July is going to be one mad month as it is, what with Sport's day for both my girls and school ending along with all the Year 6 induction days and leaving days for Aurora. I'm not quite ready for her to grow.

So now that we are already 3 days into July I need to set me some goals and try and achieve them.

In the home:
♥ I need to start sorting all the rooms around my house bit by bit as the constant chaos is starting to drive me mad.
♥ Go through all my old clothes and see what I do and do not want to keep.
♥ Tackle the kitchen and start switching all the plastic cups and plates out as my babies aren't babies anymore. Sad face.

In my life:
♥ I have no other words for it apart from: sort it the fuck out!

Crafty bits:
♥ I want to finish at least two crafty projects as well as get back into some baking as I have a new cake mixer just waiting to be used in my kitchen.
♥ Carry on with my bullet journal.

And everything else:
♥ I would like to try an engage myself more on social media instead of being too scared.
♥ Treat the girls to a day out somewhere.

I'd love to know if you have any goals for this month.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.